Loading ...

Our learning needs & wants | Coach Developers

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Coach Developers » Forum » Coach Developer Conversations (online) » Our learning needs & wants
Coach Developers

Leave group:

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this group:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Coach Developer Conversations (online)

Our learning needs & wants

Follow RSS Feed
  • ABradshaw

We discussed this in today's conversation (27 March).  I'd like to start a thread on here to add to it so we can be guided as to what we explore together.  We intend to lift some of the comments from the chat that occurred during the conversation, but keep them anonymous (we feel the chat box needs to be a safe space during our sessions).

I've also added the image below as a PDF, and will add some more links around the Value Creation Framework in due course.

Compiled CD learning needs/wants

Attachments
  • MikeFACCD

Hi Andrew

I hope you are well? I like this framework very much and would appreciate any conversations on any of its nuances. Also I would like to see some stuff on reflection. How do we get coaches to reflect critically as they do not know what good looks like? I often come across coaches who oversimplify the reflection aspects of their work.

• Singleblade

As noted in the parallel thread, The headings in Andy's table come from Value Creation Across the Coach Developer Landscape. In that parallel thread I also posted a comment on the "Value Creation Framework" - and look at how it might help us make a difference.

I should probably have posted that here rather than there... but clicking on the image below switches to that discussion!

• ABradshaw

For more reading on VCF have a look at the case study on p14-17 of the attached Applied Research Journal

Lots of other interesting articles in there too!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)