Loading ...

Youth development and body language | Coaching Youth (age 13-18)

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Coaching Youth (age 13-18) » Forum » Coaching Youth (age 13-18), General Forum » Youth development and body language
Coaching Youth (age 13-18)

Leave group:

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this group:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Coaching Youth (age 13-18), General Forum

Youth development and body language

Subscribe to RSS
  • Coach_Browning

Just saw this video on Facebook - its a little old, 2017 - but I thought it raised some interesting points on youth development:

What do you think? How would you handle these situations?

• AthleticEvolution

Hi! 

Slow to the party on this one! I think it's really important. At the Scottish Rugby Academy where i work, body language is a key thing we open,y challenge. For us it falls under one of our Academy values which are communicated to all players each pre season.

P - perception

A - accountability 

W - winning redefined

for us perception relates to how my team mates, or coaches perceive my efforts. Is my body language positive, showing concentration, engagement and effort? Or am I showing I'm negative/disinterested/not working for the team.

we make an effort to remind those individuals who struggle with this simply by the cue "body language!"

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)