Loading ...

Rugby World Cup - which coach will handle the pressure the best? | Welcome and General

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » Coaching News » Rugby World Cup - which coach will handle the pressure the best?
Welcome and General

Leave group:

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this group:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Coaching News

Rugby World Cup - which coach will handle the pressure the best?

Subscribe to RSS
  • robertkmaaye

Eddie Jones...Warren Gatland...Joe Schmidt...Steve Hansen...Rassie Erasmus...Michael Cheika...there are some seriously experienced high class coaches in the 2019 rugby World Cup...two of which won’t make the semi finals!

It could all come down to how they handle the pressure at what is widely regarded as the most open World Cup in years.

Preparation...selection...substitutions...officiating approach...media...extreme weather (they are going to have to be ready for anything!)....there are obviously so many areas they are going to be tested and challenged in.

Who does everyone think will handle the pressure the best?

I personally think Eddie Jones is going to absolutely thrive in this tournament and that Eddie, his coaching team and the players are ready for anything, and will adapt to whatever the tournament throws at them

What do you think? Who is best prepared and equipped to handle the pressure?

Cheers

Rob

PS Scots please don’t be offended I didn’t include Gregor Townsend in the list. Big fan of what he’s done but I just don’t quite class him at the same level experience wise (not ability!)

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)