Loading ...

Change to how you access your account | Welcome and General

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » Bugs and Issues » Change to how you access your account
Welcome and General

Leave group:

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this group:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Bugs and Issues

Change to how you access your account

Subscribe to RSS
  • robertkmaaye

Hi All

You should by now have received an email informing you of changes to how you access your ConnectedCoaches community account, which you now do from ukcoaching.org

If it’s got lost in your inbox I thought I would give you some of the key information here.

What to do if you have a UK Coaching (ukcoaching.org) website account

Congrats! It’s easy for you laughing

Simply sign in to your UK Coaching account and click the ‘activate your community account’ button on your dashboard. It’s that simple!

When you activate your account take the opportunity to change the standard settings to suit you.

Please be aware if you choose not to activate your account then your existing privacy preferences will remain but you won’t.

Here is a video showing you what you need to do

What to do if you do not have a UK Coaching (ukcoaching.org) website account

Not to worry… it’s still easy smile

You will have to register hereusing the same email address as your current ConnectedCoaches account.

After signing up simply visit your dashboard to activate your account and click the ‘activate your community account’ button. It’s that simple! 

Again, when you activate your account I recommend you take the opportunity to change the standard settings to suit you. Your existing privacy preferences will remain if you don’ sync your account. 

Here is another helpful video

Other ways to register/login

You can also activate your account by clicking Sign up/Sign in on the top navigation.

Follow the directions in this video

What else has changed?

Once you have registered on ukcoaching.org and activated your account (ie synced), you’ll notice that your community activity can be viewed from your Dashboard on ukcoaching.org.

What’s more, you’ll now find that you can search for community conversations and blogs using the main ukcoaching.org search engine, as well as a community-specific resource section.

You will also notice we have incorporated the design of ConnectedCoaches with UK Coaching!

Have any questions?

If you have any questions or run into any issues accessing your account, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me directly. I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

All the best

Rob

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)